In Reach Technology specializes in helping you design, build, and maintain computing systems that are focused on your business. Every business has basic needs for reliable networks, efficient storage, and usable, dependable applications. Each company is unique, though, with special requirements that "one-size-fits-all" software and hardware won't necessarily address. Our expertise can help a business optimize their computing systems to satisfy their specific needs and enhance their productivity.
- We work for you: In Reach Technology does not sell hardware or software. We help you build a system that uses these things to achieve your goals. We offer over ten years experience working with Information Technology to help you choose the solution that best fits your needs and budget.
- In Reach Technology leaves you in charge: We will offer you the best technology choices available for your business and then make sure you continue to determine your choices in the future. We prefer solutions that don't force you to upgrade all your computing systems to implement one new technology. We implement technology that is secure from the start, scalable as your business grows and changes, and that has a clear future.
- Your freedom of choice should be preserved: You should have the right to choose whatever software, hardware, and network that makes your business work best. We work with you to carefully build systems that don't lock you in with one vendor, that offer you room to grow in the future without committing you to huge expenses when you do.
In Reach Technology has a profitable relationship with several businesses and organizations here in the Central Valley of California:
- Dos Palos Internet Services: IRT provides systems administration services for this community run Internet Service Provider. We have completed several projects with DPIS including a network/service monitoring system, a web mail system for their users, and the installation of email virus scanning for their users.
- 3CNetworks: IRT is proud to partner with 3CNetworks to provide comprehensive consulting services to their customers, including SCO Unix support, hardware maintenance and trouble shooting, on site repairs, and after hours/weekend support.
- St. Mary's Episcopal Church: IRT provides Web Site maintenance, installation and support for this church. Hardware maintenance and capacity planning are just some of the other functions provided at no cost to the church.
Strengths of our organization:
- In Reach Technology is focused on using our up-to-date knowledge of technology and computing systems to satisfy the needs of business in the Central Valley. This means introducing businesses to new technologies as they develop and supporting legacy systems that satisfy existing needs.
- We specialize in using Free and Open Source Software to achieve the goals of our clients, where appropriate, both to help them save money and to help them build a more sure and reliable computing system.
- Designing and understanding the computing system as a whole and how it should serve our client's business is the best way IRT can serve a business. Businesses should be served by their computing systems, not the other way around.
In Reach Technology is ready to serve you and your business. We would like to support you as you adopt and use the exciting new technology that is available to give your organization the productive edge you need.
Visit us at:
or send email to:
Robert G. Werner